Emb-A-Seals for Sectional Doors
- Designed specifically for sectional doors
- Prevents the entry of direct & dust
- Protects against embers
- Made from flame retardant material
The B&D range of Emb-A-Seals™ offer solutions sectional doors. Whether for the garage, the shed or any other application, B&D has a seal to suit.
Comprising of aluminium seal holders that are fixed behind the jambs and lintel. Bristle brush seals fit into these holders to prevent the entry of embers. Seals are suitable for use in high fire risk zones, dry, arid climates, coastal areas and dusty regions where high winds are present.
Features and Benefits
- Caters for sectional doors
- Seals are designed to work in conjunction with a door to frame gap of up to 17mm for sectional overhead doors
- Superior gap filling ability ensures that a solid barrier to entry is created around the door, reducing the risk of embers flying in
- Manufactured from flame retardant material, seals help delay the onset of fire
- Seals also act as a barrier to prevent dust or sand from entering the home, creating a cleaner internal environment, which is becoming more important given the use of the garage as an extra living area
- 19mm bristle brush seal for the lintel fitting and 13mm bristle brush seal the jamb fittings
- Features aluminium F carriers for the jamb fitting and aluminium H carriers for the lintel.
- The width of the H carriers is 21mm, whilst the width of the F carriers is 18mm
- Fasteners provided cater for fixing into brickwork around the opening