B&D Self Storage Roll-A-Doors deliver all of the performance features necessary for the Self Storage industry, teamed with the quality finish you've come to expect from Australia's leading garage door manufacturer.
- Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Precision Springing
- Consistent Balance
- Bottom Weatherseal
- Wide range of colours
Smooth, Quiet & Easy Operation
- Nylofelt© running strips for smooth, quiet greaseless operation.
- Castalated still drum and mini groove top sheet help reduce paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stop to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Guide blocks with double rollers for smooth, quiet operation for many years.
- Combination of castellated steel drum and precision springing ensuring consistent ballance, allowing the user to stop the door when and where they want it, and it will stay there.
- New, sturdy D shaped lifting handle, designed to fit the pull rope, for fast, simple installation.
- Pull rope provides simple, convenient closing by users. Safety & Convenience for your customers.
- Steel door stop securely capture the door when opening, not plastic like some brand.
- A wide selection of locking systems to suit your complex are available, including: easy lift, waist height mounted locks, overlock capabilities, and much more.
- Optional stainless steel lock for a rust resistant, contemporary look.
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- Pressed square-line panels reduce the deflection in the door curtain and the visible effets of seaming joints.
- Soft, pliable bottom weatherseal to help stop stray leaves and rubbish from entering under the door.
- As with all types of garage doors, for optimal trouble free performance and safety, we recommend annual servicing.
- Mini groove top sheet eliminates paint scuffing.
- Break pressed door curtains - providing a straighter curtain and improved appearance.
- Self Storage Roll-A-Doors are manufactured to meet the following specifications;
- Opening height: 1250mm to 3000mm.
- Opening widths: 950mm to 3100mm.
- Larger doors are available upon request.
Unique Design Weatherseal
- Deep cushioned multi-fin design provides a labyrinth seal.
- Helps keep out wind, rain and dust.
- Minimises gaps on slightly uneven floors providing extra protection for contents.
- Available in an extensive range of standard B&D colours including special Self Stourage colours designed to gain grather impact and identification for the Self Storage complex, or to suit your corporate identity.